Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this site (the “Terms”).
25th May 2018
What’s in these Terms?
These Terms tell you the rules for using our website www.kingshoeshop.net and provide you with pertinent information on the areas listed below:
- Who we are and how to contact us;
- By using our Site, you accept these terms;
- There are other terms that may apply to you;
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our Site;
- We may suspend or withdraw our Site;
- You must keep your account details safe;
- Transmissions and communications over the Site;
- How you may use material found on our Site;
- Do not rely on information on our Site;
- We are not responsible for websites we link to;
- User-generated content is not approved by us;
- No warranty;
- When we are responsible for loss or damage suffered by you;
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them;
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes; and
- Our rights to the intellectual property in the Site.
These Terms strictly apply to the users availing themselves of our services.
- Who we are and how to contact us
http://mt.ecco.com/contact/ (the “Site”) is a site operated by Zammit La Rosa Footwear Ltd (“We”; “Us”; “Our”), and which enables you to peruse our shoe catalogue and place orders for shoes. We are registered in Malta under company number C2975 and have Our registered office at Zammit La Rosa Footwear, St Julian’s Road, San Gwann, Malta. Our main trading address is Zammit La Rosa Footwear, St Julian’s Road, San Gwann, Malta. Our VAT number is MT10767005
We are a limited liability company.
To contact Us, please email [email protected]
- By using our Site, you accept these Terms
By using Our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply and be legally bound by them, which shall take effect immediately upon your first use of Our Site.
We recommend that you take the time to familiarise yourself with the contents of these Terms, and that you print a copy for future reference.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use or access Our Site.
- There are other terms that may apply to you
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Site:
- We may make changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time by posting notice of the changes online. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time and that you are aware of any changes which have been made by Us.
Your continued use of the Site, once notice of the relevant changes has been posted, signifies your acceptance of the amended Terms and your agreement to be legally bound by them (as revised or updated).
These Terms were most recently updated on 31st October 2017.
- We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change the Site from time to time to reflect Our users’ needs and Our business priorities.
We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- We may suspend or withdraw our Site
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content contained or found on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection or mobile device are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You must keep your account details Safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, especially in respect of any account registration, you must treat such information as strictly confidential.
You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Us at [email protected]
- Transmissions and communications over the Site
The Site provides a communication functionality which, in brief, enables you to get in contact and communicate with Us in order to place an order/s.
With this in mind, please be aware that internet transmissions and data transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information which you send over our Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Though We strive to ensure that such transmissions are private and secure, this cannot be guaranteed and We shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any defaults.
- How you may use material found on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, as well as the material published on them (including any logos or content). The Site, together with such material, are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site and store these in any medium for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Moreover, you may also draw the attention of others (including those within your organisation or firm) to the Site and the material published on them.
You may not, however, copy (except as expressly stated otherwise), broadcast, transmit, show, perform or communicate to the public any of the content found on the Site for any other purpose whatsoever, without Our prior written permission.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content found on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site (including any part of the material or content found on it) in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Do not rely on information on our Site
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information found on the Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such content (or any part thereof) is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or the information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- User-generated content is not approved by us
The Site may include information and materials which has been uploaded by other users.
This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by Us. The views expressed by such other users (including, in terms of reviews) do not represent Our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on <[email protected]>.
- No Warranty
You acknowledge that the Site has not been designed or developed to meet your particular, individual needs.
Thus, to the maximum permitted under applicable law, you accept that the Site being made available to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind.
We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to the Site whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, warranties relating to their performance, quality and merchantability or their fitness for a particular purpose or their non-infringement of third party rights.
You also acknowledge that We do not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the Site, that the functions contained in, or services performed or provided by the Site will meet your requirements and/or achieve the intended results, that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Site will be compatible or work with any third-party software, applications or third-party services, or that Site will be corrected.
You also acknowledge and unconditionally accept the risk that the use of the Site may affect the usability of third party software or applications, and that the entire risk as to their quality and performance lies solely with you.
No oral or written information or advice that may be furnished by Us or any of Our authorised representatives shall, under any circumstance, be construed as a departure or deviation from the above disclaimers.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Site, or any content on them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site,
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only make the Site available to you for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use the foregoing for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site.
You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which they are stored or any server, computer, device or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site (or any other site or mobile app connected to them) via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Further, you may not
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose; and
- harvest or otherwise collect user information which is found on the Site.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by Maltese law. You and We both agree that the courts of Malta will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you are a business user, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Maltese law. We both agree that the Maltese Courts shall exclusive jurisdiction to hear all disputes.
Our Intellectual Property
You are not permitted to use Our intellectual property rights without our express prior approval, unless they form part of material that you are using as permitted under ‘How you may use material on Our Site’ (as set out above).